God's Own Country - Kerala Yoga Holiday
Discover India's quiet side with a 12-day trip through Kerala. Welcome to God's Own Country!
India is a vast land of intoxicating colours, sounds and smells, from dazzling fairy-tale Maharaja palaces and yellow sandy beaches dotted with sacred sunbathing cows to brash cities pulsating with hair-raising rickshaw rides, car horns and overflowing train stations. The southwest coastal region of Kerala epitomises India's softer side. With its laid-back attitude and slower pace of life, this is somewhere you can take a deep breath and relax.
Day 1: Arrival in Cochin
Day 2: Cochin Sightseeing
Day 3: Cochin - Athirampilly - Munnar
Day 4 : Munnar Sightseeing
Day 5: Munnar - Thekkady
Day 6 : Thekkady Sightseeing
Day 7 : Thekkady - Kumarakom
Day 8 : Alleppey (House Boat)
Day 9 : Alleppey - Kovalam
Day 10 :Trivandrum Sightseeing
Day 11 : Kovalam - Cochin
Day 12: Departure
Dates: 6-17 November 2019
Price: £900 twin sharing + approx. £35 entrance fees in local currency
£375 single supplement
What is Included?
- Luxury accommodation with daily buffet breakfast in 4-star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Full board meals on the houseboat
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Services of a private driver and air-conditioned vehicles
- Airport and all transfers
- All yoga sessions - you can do as little and as much as you like. You also DO NOT have to do any yoga at all.
- International flights
- Please wait for my confirmation before you book as we need a minimum number of participants.
- Optional activities and tour entrances fees are approx. £35
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels.
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Personal travel insurance
- Visa fees
Various styles of yoga styles will be offered throughout, either a flowing vinyasa sequence to wake us up before breakfast or yin yoga at sunset to cap the day. Guided pranayama and meditation complement our practice. All levels and abilities are welcome. Please bring your own mats and props.